Athens optional tours to take
We have secured for you a Hop On Hop Off ticket that is good for 24 hours. The idea is for you to use it on the day you arrive for an overview tour (excellent audio guiding). It will help to keep you awake and be quite a nice way to see Athens the first time. And, you’ll have time the next day to use it on one of the 3 routes you didn’t get to on the 15th. You may not be up to the Acropolis the first day, but the next morning, the 16th could be perfect.
August 16 Free Day
Besides the Hop On possibility, here are some suggestions, prices, and a link to where you can book them now if you like.
Or just wait until you arrive and wing it. We will have been there four days before you and will scout things out so can give you a heads up on some of these tours.
1. Skip the Line Acropolis of Athens Tour About $30
2. 4 hour bus tour for Sunset Trip to Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon About $40
3. 4 hour Meteora half day tour from about $38
4. Full day bus Trip to Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplio about $92
5. Full day bus tour to Delphi. Tour Delphi and Arachova – the oracle of all wisdom. About $70
A listing of other half-day tours: https://www.viator.com/Athens-tours/Half-day-Tours/d496-g12-c95A
listing of other full day trips: https://www.viator.com/Athens-tours/Half-day-Tours/d496-g12-c95