Treat yourself to the trip of a lifetime!
Unique yacht & land adventure in Croatia and Dalmatian Coast
AN ADVENTURE WAITING FOR YOU
The Land portion of this tour cannot be underestimated as we visit breathtaking waterfalls, charming old towns, amazing antiquities from ages past and savor the flavors of Croatia as we dine in bistros across the land and of course, sample gelato at every stop in every flavor imaginable!
This country is charming and extremely beautiful and you will be wondering why you haven't heard more about Croatia before now. It's the hot new place for Europeans and now Americans are waking up to the wonders of this land, don't miss our on Meridian's wholesale prices!
See four videos of our Croatia trip - these are all included in our 2024 tours.
Our phone is often busy, so email or text is quickest and we'll call you back soon.
BucketList1776@gmail.com or Liz at 801.669.1777
BucketList1776@gmail.com or Liz at 801.669.1777
When asked what she would say to anyone considering this trip,
Laura L said:
You won’t regret it! There is so much included in the price that it feels like a great deal. The private yacht is such a priceless experience in relaxation and having your every need considered. It was such a treat to have your laundry done! The meals were excellent and the staff lovely. You can even find a deck chair to sit in, unlike the overcrowded cruise ships.
Special memories of our Croatia trip from Kent B., :
1. Making new friends. We met people we would never have met in the course of our ordinary lives. What was really special was the unity we instantly felt with our new friends, simply based on our commonality of faith. Within a day, it felt like we had known each other for years.
2. The warmth and hospitality of the Croatian people, especially the crew of the Lupus Mare. We will never forget the smiles and graciousness of Kasija, Anna, and Petra and the captain of the ship. They were so friendly and helpful, seeming to anticipate our every need.
3. The GELATO! YUMMMMM!
4. The special spirit we enjoyed at the Sunday meetings in Zadar, as the Branch President spoke of the hardships his family had endured over the centuries, reminding us that "hard does not mean bad." And the sweet spirit of the meeting after the meeting as the Proctors shared their experiences with the prophets.
5. The incredible beauty of the Adriatic. Going back over the pictures I took I am amazed at the number of photos of the crystal blue water. I will never forget the color of the water inside the cave of the Blue Grotto we visited on our first day in Kotor. The deep, iridescent dark blue of that water sticks in my mind as a sweet memory).
6. The morning devotionals and evening programs with the Leostrins and the Proctors. Beginning every new day with a group prayer. Great memories!'
"7. All the pre-tour work done by the Stoddards, having everything lined up and ready for us to make the transition from place to place seamless and stress free. We could have gone on a big cruise ship and seen similar sights, but this trip was so intimate and unforgettable. Thank you, thank you!
Special memories of our Croatia trip from Dennis K., :
The time on the Yacht Lupus Mare was very relaxing as we were pampered with visits to many islands, each with its own uniqueness. The service of the crew and the cuisine of the area (we loved all the seafood dinners), and the Captain’s willingness and ability to adjust the itinerary to fit our desires including swim stops, water toys, and equipment.
The many side tours that were already planned allowed us to see many of the natural wonders like the KRKA NATIONAL PARK and its many beautiful waterfalls. The tour gave us the structure needed to shepherd us, but the freedom to go off on our own or even not go on a side tour if we so decided.
These photos were taken by travelers on our Croatia tours
Meet the Branch President of the Town Krešimir Ćosić Made Famous
By Mark J. Stoddard · December 27, 2022
A few months ago, we were privileged to attend the Zadar, Croatia Branch. Our group more than tripled the congregation but branch members were so joyful and accommodating to all the American visitors. In particular, the Branch President, Danijel Kolega, couldn’t have been more impressive. Danijel is not only the Zadar Branch President but the first counselor in the district presidency. He spoke to the congregation alternating between Croatian and English even though most of the Croatians spoke perfect English.
Recently, I interviewed Danijel. He tells so much of the struggle for religious freedom and other freedoms for Croatians the past 2,000 years and how his ancestors were instrumental in the fights for freedom in World War I & II, and then during the post-war communist takeovers. He loves to discuss his country and the gospel.
Call, text, or email to learn more.
Our September, 2023 sold out.
We are now accepting reservations
for our September 2024 dates
and we want to include you in a
Bucket List adventure.
Our phone is often busy,
so email or text and
we'll call you back soon.
text or call Elizabeth