1. Tour Led and Curated by Mark and Elizabeth Stoddard. We've organized/curated the details for your best Safari. A month out you'll be sent a thorough handbook and pre-safari materials. We love our customers and do all we can to care for you, so you have a fantastic Grand Africa Safari!
2. All Inclusive meals, tours, transfers and lodging in Africa.
3. All National Park fees ($900+ pp) are included.
4. Toyota LandCruiser with a pop-top roof seats 9, but only 6 people allowed per van for one window seat per person .
5. Experienced local guide/driver for every six people. Each Safari Cruiser driver charts his own course to make sure you see the Safari in the best way.
6. Amazing Hot Air Balloon ride over the Serengeti! Soar above the Serengeti with the giraffes, zebras, antelopes, wildebeests and lions below you. Your camera will fill to the brim. A $540 price is charged per person but if you pay in advance, pay just 50%. "More than worth it! Fantastic!" Don Mueller.
What you do NOT need:
1. Airfare. Our independent agent, Dawn Harvey, would be pleased to assist you. The best way to utilize her is to shop the routes and pricing and then call her and let her see if she can do even better. She usually has the best routes and pricing, but not always. Call her at 801-205-8621. She is often on the phone with the airlines, so leave her a message and she'll call back.
2. Visas. Tanzania charges a $100 fee. We will send you the application and help you apply for it after you get your airline reservations. (It used to be purchased at the airport which caused all sorts of delays so getting it ahead of time makes things easier.)
3. Travel insurance (basic recommended or better).
4. Souvenirs. So much to choose from. Tanzanite too.
5. Tips of about $200 per person for guide/driver, porters, servers, and a few others.
LUGGAGE LIMIT: Luggage is restricted to one carry-on size suitcase per person plus a backpack or carry-on duffel bag or equivalent. You don't need to pack much. Go light! We all are.
FOR DETAILS AND BOOKINGS.