1. Guest Hosts Maurine & Scot Proctor are with you throughout and add key educational and devotional elements. (Scheduled for February.)
2. Tour Led and Curated by Mark and Elizabeth Stoddard. We've led many Safaris and have organized/curated the details for your best Safari. A month out you'll be sent a thorough handbook and pre-safari materials/information. We love our customers and do all we can to care for you, so you have a fantastic Grand Africa Safari!
3. All Inclusive meals, tours, transfers and lodging in Africa.
4. All National Park fees ($900+ pp) are included.
5. Deluxe Toyota Land Cruiser with a pop-top roof seats 9, but only 6 people allowed per van with one window seat per person .
6. Experienced local guide/driver for every six people: WE DO NOT TRAVEL IN BIG CONVOYS like others do! Each Safari Cruiser driver sets his own course to make sure you see the Safari in the best way. Others Safari Cruisers chart different courses in concert with their fellow drivers to give you a singular, but coordinated adventure, meaning, when one guide finds the herd has moved, he radios the others so you don't miss out. Usually each driver approaches the herd from a different direction.
7. 26% off an amazing Hot Air Balloon ride over the Serengeti! Early one morning, you'll be escorted to the professional hot-air balloon departure area. Soon you'll soar above the Serengeti with the giraffes, zebras, antelopes, wildebeests and lions below you. The observation lasts a hour or so but will be unforgettable. And will fill your camera to the brim.
Here are the details from the balloon company:
1. Each balloon can accommodate 16 people. Flight time on air approximate 60 minute. Price with discount: $395.
2. Full payment is due with Final Safari payment.
a. We do not carry children under the age of 7.
b. There is no upper age limit, however, passengers must be reasonably mobile, fit to fly, and prepared for an adventure.
c. Passenger weights are calculated at an average of 80 kgs. Passengers weighing 50% plus more than this (i.e.120 kgs/265 lb/19 stone) may be charged for two places."
1. Airfare. Our independent agent, Dawn Harvey, would be pleased to assist you. The best way to utilize her is to shop the routes and pricing and then call her and let her see if she can do even better. She usually has the best routes and pricing, but not always. Call her at 801-205-8621. She is often on the phone with the airlines, so leave her a message and she'll call back.
2. Visas. Tanzania charges a $100 fee. We will send you the application. You'll apply for it after you get your airline reservations. (It used to be purchased at the airport which caused all sorts of delays so getting it ahead of time makes things much easier.)
3. Travel insurance (basic recommended or better).
5. Tips for guide/driver, porters, servers, and a few others.
FOR DETAILS AND BOOKINGS.